The release of a pinot noir rosé (unlike you've ever tasted before & made in a most unique way) will be celebrated on the eve of IPNC with a soirée at the new, killer Vinum Ferus tasting room.
Mingle with lovers of pinot noir from all around the world, surrounded by candles, luscious rosé, and a plethora of decadent bites.
Attire: Dead but Delicious
May is Oregon Wine Month and Memorial Day Weekend is one of the most popular weekends to visit the Willamette Valley. This is a must to your itinerary
Get a first peak at the new Vinum Ferus tasting room and be one of the first to taste the 2015 Vinum Ferus Pink. Dance to the tunes of David Bowie in the glitter of daylight and forget about stuffy wine tastings. Wine is meant to be enjoyed.
- $20 for an endless glass
- small, decadent bites will be available
- the 2015 Pink will be available by the bottle and case for purchase
- cash, check or card accepted
- Earn a free bottle by posting a review on Yelp (will be available at tasting room. must show proof of post before receiving)
- glitter will be provided
- bring your sense of adventure